Hospice of the Piedmont, Inc. Retirement Plan(s) will be changing from an annuity-based platform to an open architecture mutual fund platform, beginning March 10, 2022. This decision comes after an extensive review of our current retirement plan to determine a more cost- effective and comprehensive offering to help you save for the retirement you envision.
The new platform will provide you with more opportunities to learn about the importance of retirement planning and help you get on track for a more secure financial future. Some of the benefits you will receive as a result of this change include:
- Reduced administrative expenses (only if applicable)
- State-of-the-art financial education, tools and calculators
- Access to a broad array of top mutual fund companies, along with continued access to a fixed account
- Access to one-on-one financial counseling with a dedicated financial professional
- A robust website https://www.aigrs.com/aigrs for your use in monitoring and managing your retirement savings
- A personalized retirement readiness report to help you get and stay on track for retirement
Click here for an FAQ document that contains important information about how this transition will happen along with other important information about both this planned transition and the plan itself.
In the coming weeks, you will receive communications regarding the transition process. You will also have opportunities to meet with Braxton Towery (your financial advisor) who will be available to answer questions and help you begin planning for your future.
As a reminder, you will have the opportunity to update your beneficiary information by logging on to https://www.aigrs.com/ or by contacting Braxton (Phone: 336.335.9458, email: [email protected]). Hospice of the Piedmont, Inc. is excited to provide you with an improved retirement plan, and we look forward to helping you prepare for the retirement you envision.