We have the BEST volunteers!
These dedicated individuals are an important part of the care we provide. This week, we were able to host a volunteer appreciation dinner, for the first time in several years, to celebrate and thank those who selflessly support our hospice mission.
Check out these remarkable stats:
- 8,279 – total hours served (patient and non-patient volunteers) Jan 2020-Dec 2021
- 44,929 – total miles driven (all patient and non-patient volunteers) Jan 2020-Dec 2021
- 2,752 – total visits made (all homecare, IPU and facility volunteers) Jan 2020-Dec 2021
- 55 – total new volunteers trained/added to roster Jan 2020-Dec 2021
- 1,546 – total tuck-in calls made since program launched in June 2021
A great time was had by all!
The picture above represents only a fraction of those supporting our patients and families on a daily basis. The next time you see a volunteer, be sure to thank them for going above and beyond to make a difference in the communities we serve.
To learn more about the incredible work of our volunteers, click here to watch our Volunteer Spotlights!