Click the icon below to play the podcast for this episode of the E-Series.
If you would like to learn more about joining the VaxConnect Team as a volunteer, please email Annie at email@example.com or call 336-882-4126.
- Trent Cockerham, Chief Executive Officer, Hospice of the Piedmont
- Dr. Iulia Vann, Health Director, Guilford County Department of Public Health
- Giselle Mansi, Director, Latino Family Center of the YWCA of High Point & Project Coordinator, VaxConnect
- David Caughron, VP of Community Engagement & Education, Hospice of the Piedmont
- Beth Taylor, RN, VP of Quality & Compliance, Hospice of the Piedmont
Presented by Hospice of the Piedmont and Hospice of Randolph, The E-Series is an educational series aimed at engaging our community, exploring relevant topics and educating about ways to connect with our organization. Funding for The E-Series is provided by the Dr. John A. Lusk Fund for Hospice and Palliative Care Education.