Welcome to The E-Series, an educational podcast series aimed at engaging our community, exploring relevant topics and educating about ways to connect with our organization.
Join us as we continue this much needed dialogue about how we as a community can support those who are caring for another, as well as how we as a local not-for-profit organization can shift how we approach these issues to be part of the solution meeting the unique needs for this important group of people.
Be sure to subscribe to Hospice of the Piedmont’s channel wherever you listen to podcasts so that you’ll receive automatic notifications for future episodes!
- Engaging the Millennial Caregiver with April Franklin – Click here to listen
- The Power of Presence with Rick Wetzel – Click here to listen
- When Nothing Else Can Be Done with Leslie Groves – Click here to listen
- The E-Series: Year in Review with Ryan Biagini and Jessica Crisp – Click here to listen
- Self-Care for Caregiver: Holiday Edition with Cher Bergt – Click here to listen
- Toxic Positivity: A Caregiving Conversation with Dr. Karen Cross – Click here to listen
- Anticipatory Grief: A Caregiving Conversation with Marcia Vanard – Click here to listen
To access previous episodes of The E-Series, click here.
Funding for The E-Series is provided by the John A. Lusk Fund for Hospice and Palliative Care Education.