As announced in the November staff meeting, our United Way of Greater High Point Campaign is now underway! If you weren’t able to attend the meeting, a link to the recording can be found in Relias.
This employee campaign marks one of 4 opportunities throughout the year that we are asked to support our organization, or to support other organizations in our community that we believe in.
- Giving is not a requirement, but we are asked to self-reflect on the fortunate circumstances we have had as an organization, especially the last 9-10 months, and extend those generous considerations to others in our community to which you may be personally drawn.
- Giving is a personal pursuit, and giving through the United Way allows you to direct your dollars where you want them to go. Although our organization is a designations-only organization, you may designate your pledge to go to any particular agency, initiative or area. Each agency’s code is listed on the back of the form. If you chose to designate to a particular agency you must designate a minimum of $100.00.
A United Way Pledge Form has been placed in your mailbox – or see below to download a fillable version. We are asking everyone to complete a form, whether you choose to give or not. This lets the HR Department know that everyone has received a form and been offered the opportunity to give. Forms are due back to the HR Department no later than Wednesday, November 18th. If you choose to pay by payroll deduction, the deductions will start on the first pay check in January 2021.
(Click above to open file. If the form is not fillable in the browser, click to download to your desktop. Open in another PDF reader program. Complete document and save file. Return completed forms to email@example.com.)
Join in the fun
Team members who pledge their fair share, which is one hour’s pay per month, will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win:
- Various gift cards totaling $1,600 in value including:
- Dunkin’ Donuts
- You can register for a chance to win a new car from Van York Auto Group.
- You will receive a member reward card which offers discounts to several area businesses.
Please feel free to contact a member of the HR department should you need assistance on calculating your fair share. Thank you for your thoughtful consideration in making a pledge to the United Way.