Open Enrollment for the 2021-2022 plan year is now LIVE! Plan changes will be effective 10/1/2021.
Dates for enrollment: August 25 – September 1, 2021.
If you were unable to join us for the virtual meeting, click here to view the recording or please plan to attend one of the in-person meetings:
- Thursday, August 26th at 5:30 p.m. in the Randolph Education Building
- Friday, August 27th at 8:00 a.m. in the Conference Room in High Point
(1) You will need to access a desktop or laptop computer and use the Chrome browser to view and enroll in your benefits on Paychex Flex.
- The 2021-2022 Team Member Benefits Enrollment Guide is available here on the Human Resources Tab of the Employee Intranet. A paper copy will be provided upon request.
- Please add or update your beneficiaries in the Paychex system. This is necessary for the company-paid life insurance policy AND Voluntary Life Insurance.
(2) Voluntary Life Insurance
- If you currently have coverage, you may increase your employee voluntary life insurance policy by $20,000 without completing an EOI.
- The system may prompt you to complete an EOI if you add $10,000 or $20,000 in coverage, but it is NOT necessary.
- If you are a current participant and increase your coverage by more than $20,000, exceed the guarantee issue of $150,000, or add any amount of coverage for a dependent, you will be prompted to fill out an EOI (Evidence of Insurability).
- The EOI will require a Group Number, it is: G000BLHC (all 0 are zeros) and the Subgroup number is 0001
(3) If you elect to change Medical plans, please plan to coordinate with HR on any changes that may impact your HSA or FSA plans. We will reach out to you when we receive your election. If you know that you would like to convert your FSA to a Limited Purpose FSA, complete this form and return it to Human Resources.
(4) Complete the Health Assessment from BCBS. Click HERE to log in! Once logged in, click on Wellbeing on the menu bar on the left side of the screen. Then click Begin Assessment. You do not have to have all of your lab work values in order to complete the assessment, just keep clicking through to the other questions.
(5) A team from Colonial will be available via online meetings for the items below. Click here to schedule time with a Colonial Representative!
- Review current coverage
- Personal claims assistance
- Adding new coverage
- Making changes to current coverage
- Cancellation of coverage
If you have questions, please remember that the HR team is always here for you!