Back to Employee Directory
VP, Human Resources
Email: [email protected]
- I am married and we live in Walkertown with our two rambunctious dogs. We live on land that has been owned by my ancestors for over 100 years! I was born in a house that was originally a log cabin and was also the house where my grandmother was born. My parents, sister and great-aunt all live within walking distance!
- I love to craft including painting, wood burning, making tiny rooms, Christmas ornaments and making greeting cards. My happy place is a trail with my dogs and I really enjoy hikes and waterfalls. Escaping through a great book is a fun hobby too!
- Favorite Candy or Sweet Treat: All of them! Anything sour is my favorite.
- Favorite Vacation Spot: Aruba - I've been three times and look forward to going back!
- Favorite Movie: Miss Congeniality
- Most people would be surprised to know that when I was in high school, I thought I wanted to be an international banker and live in NYC. I landed in Human Resources by accident through a series of jobs and learned that it was my true passion.