Back to Employee Directory
Mary Beth McAvoy
Director of Human Resources
- I am married to Bruce Hodge and we live in Asheboro. Our family includes two adult children (Christopher and Nikki) and their spouses, and 4 beautiful grandchildren - Maddy (14), Ryan (12), and Emily (8) Hodge and Chris Kahler (7 months).
- I love gardening, cooking, golf and football! I have been going to Carolina Panthers games since 1995. My husband is an original PSL owner so we go to (almost) every home game. In 2016, we were very fortunate to attend Super Bowl 50 in San Francisco, where the Panthers played the Denver Broncos.
- Favorite Sweet Treat: Almond Joy
- Favorite Vacation Spot: For a quick get away, I love Sunset Beach! For for a splurge, Ireland is my favorite destination. I have visited 3 times and look forward to returning again soon!
- Most people would be surprised to know that in 1995, I left my family & friends in Rochester, NY to move to Charlotte, NC. I was ready for a change & warmer weather, so I found a job, packed up my car, and moved to a city where I did not know a single person! I quickly met a few people also from NY, and 26 years later they are like family!