The Sunshine Fund is an employee-funded program that allows coworkers to support each other during life events. Participation in this program is completely optional.
Our goal with the introduction and revamp of this program is to bring a greater scope to the life events we support as an agency. Life events include birth, adoption, foster care placement, bereavement, weddings, surgery or ongoing illness, graduation and retirement.
Are you interested in participating? Please read these important points.
- To participate in payroll deductions, download the PDF linked above, complete pg. 1 and return it to any member of the Human Resources Department. You may complete the form with an electronic signature (see e-signature instructions on pgs. 2-4 of the PDF) or fill it out by hand.
- Most participating employees contribute between $1-$3 per payroll period.
- New payroll deductions will begin 2/12.
- If you currently participate, your Sunshine Fund contribution will remain in place.
- Payroll deductions for the Sunshine Fund can be modified or cancelled at any time. Please contact a member of the Human Resources Department to make a change to your deduction.