You can help.
Your gift to Hospice of the Piedmont in High Point, NC, helps make quality end-of-life care possible in our community. With your support, no one needing care is turned away and everyone is treated with the same compassion and respect, regardless of financial circumstances.
Hospice of the Piedmont is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization and welcomes support from the community. Donations to Hospice of the Piedmont are generally tax-deductible, under current IRS regulations – please consult your tax advisor for details.
To download and print a gift form to return by mail, please click here. Or call us during regular business hours at 336.889.8446 to make a credit card gift by phone. Or stop by our offices during regular business hours.
Gifts may be designated as memorials or honorariums, and we will notify the family of your kindness (without specifying the amount of your gift.) Memorial gifts to Hospice of the Piedmont offer a meaningful way to express sympathy while supporting hospice care, and we are grateful to families who designate the agency as the beneficiary of memorial donations.
Your contributions help provide care through all of our programs for those without insurance or otherwise unable to afford care, and also support our services which are offered without charge to the entire community.
Gifts are accepted in the following ways:
- Cash, check or pledge
- Credit card donations (MasterCard, VISA or American Express)
- In-kind contributions (Click here for our wish list.)
- United Way contributions, if you designate Hospice of the Piedmont
- Matching gifts, if your employer is a matching gift company
- Sponsorships or participation in special events
- Gifts of securities or planned giving such as including Hospice of the Piedmont in your will or establishing a charitable trust. Please contact Hospice of the Piedmont′s development office for more information.
Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Section at 1.888.830.4989. The license is not an endorsement by the State.